Ali Hassani has been providing outstanding training and technical support for a wide range of professionals and companies since 2001. He has been helping different IT companies, enterprises and small to medium-sized businesses. Constant update of his knowledge and achieving dozens of certificates in the IT world has made him a skillful expert.
- More than a decade experience as Sr. Network Engineer and Network Administrator
- Holder of dozens of IT certifications such as: CCNP, CCNA, MCITP, MCSE and MCSA
- Hundreds of hours experience in teaching IT classes
– Training Background
Ali is an accomplished professional with proven ability to help his students in the certification paths that lead them to a successful profession. He has been providing accelerated IT training for about 1100 IT professionals and beginners.
He has completed the requirements to be certified as CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP and etc.
Over the years he has been recognized by IT learners for delivering outstanding training programs that have not been limited to IT certifications only. He offers training on a variety of topics, Operating Systems, Security, Firewalls and many more. The courses, materials and labs are delivered via multiple methods to fit the requirements of job market.
– Networking Experience
Since 2001; Ali has been involved in different projects as Network Administrator and Sr. Network Engineer. He has hands-on experience with different technologies and different vendors’ appliances.
- Microsoft operating systems since windows NT up to windows server 2012
- Virtualization (Hyper-v and VMware)
- Routing and switching (Cisco, HP, Dell)
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Sonicwall, Checkpoint)
- Mailing services (Exchange server 2007, 2010 and 2013)
- Security compliance (PCI-DSS and HIPAA)
- Network security and performance monitoring