Ali Hassani has been working in the IT industry since 2000, he has served tens of businesses and industries as Network Security Engineer, Network Administrator, and IT trainer. His clients can expect a professional and friendly personality from him. He brings years of knowledge and experience to the projects.
An expert leader, and a reliable team-player who generously shares the information, and honestly serves the customers.
Fully protecting society, acting honorably and honestly, and diligently serving the clients are inseparable parts of his business goals.
Experience & Knowledge
Work Experience Summary:
- IT consultant, Project Manager, Network Security Engineer since 2015 (ITperfection) – Medical clinics, Accounting institutes, Manufacturing companies, and Law offices and several other businesses.
- Sr. Network Engineer Fox Rent a car 2013-15
- Network Engineer; Benchmark Information Technology 2011-2013
- Network Administrator, MCSE/CCNA trainer 2000-2011
Areas of Knowledge:
- Managing IT projects, assessing risks, assigning resources, professionally finalizing and delivering projects.
- Years of experience in assessing security and performance of IT networks, defining and managing projects.
- Expert-level knowledge as well as tens of years of experience in Windows server OS and services.
- Professional level experience in creating, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting of networks.
- Professional experience in working as a network security engineer, Firewalls, PCI, and HIPAA compliance.
- High-level experience in virtualization technologies, failover, Hyper-V, VMWare, and cloud services.
- Great understanding of monitoring tools and services, SolarWinds, Manageengine, PRTG.
- High level experience in managing network infrastructure, switches, routers and firewalls.
- Great experience in working with different backup and disaster recovery solutions, and cloud backups.
- Expert level experience in Managed services, and remote support.
- Hands-on experience in working with different servers, NAS and SAN storages, HPE servers and Dell servers.
Certificates and Achievements
|No.||Certification Title||Date of Achievement||Certification Number|
|1||CISSP:Certified Information Systems Security Professional||08/13/2020||769177|
|2||Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure||09/26/2016||F806-7314|
|3||Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching||10/14/2014||419314170540JKVI|
|4||Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure||11/23/2013||E440-9533|
|5||Microsoft Certified Professional||05/25/2013||E288-7823|
|6||Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012||05/25/2013||E288-7822|
|7||Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching||07/07/2012||420955294258JOYL|
|8||Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization||01/14/2012||D614-9134|
|9||Microsoft Certified IT Professional:Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010||11/12/2011||D538-4770|
|10||Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration||08/13/2011||D446-8767|
|11||Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Small Business Server 2008, Configuration||05/21/2011||D266-5815|
|12||Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2007||03/31/2009||B804-3969|
|13||Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security on Windows Server 2003||03/30/2009||B804-3959|
|14||Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuration||03/30/2009||B804-3968|
|15||Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, Configuration||03/30/2009||B804-3975|
|16||Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Windows Server 2003||09/26/2007||B804-3962|
|17||Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security on Windows 2000||08/02/2007||B804-3961|
|18||Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security on Microsoft Windows 2000||08/02/2007||B804-3958|
|19||Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Windows 2000||05/24/2006||B804-3949|
|20||Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Windows Server 2003||05/24/2006||B804-3960|
|21||Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Windows 2000||05/28/2005||B804-3953|
|22||Microsoft Certified Professional||08/01/2004||B804-3945|