CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is a course and exam offered by ISC2. There are a collection of topics that are called CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge).
There are 8 domains in CISSP exam:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management ( IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
In order to get more information about the CISSP exam; you can refer to the ISC2 website. For exam registration you can go to the Register for Exam on the ISC2 website.